Monday, August 08, 2005

Honduras: Its a small world after all...

On Thursday after noon we all (the enitre torch team) went to the Blind school to visit with the kids. After playing in the courtyard we went in and we sang to them and then they sang for us. It was the most beautiful singing.

After singing I did my famous TRIP for Margaret. I did it perfectly. For those of you who do not know of this triping...I can run, make myself trip and fall down and it look real. If I do it right I will not get hurt. Margaret, however thought it would be great if I did it again for Tim. I should have stopped with the first one, but I can never let a good opportunity go to waste. So, I ran back across the street to Tim and performed the TRIP. This time however I did not land so well and tore my leg all to pieces. You know the feeling when water is poured of a strawberry on your skin..when I got in the shower that night it felt like I was slidding down a slide of razors into a pool of alcohol. I am surprised no one heard me screaming. I wish I had a picture but I do not. I do have the scars to prove it. Come ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home